Your Use of This Website
Online Community Rules and Regulations
- Contains offensive, profane, harassing, defamatory, inappropriate, racist, threatening, infringing, obscene or unlawful material;
- Contains slanderous or libelous comments about other Association members, employees, or other individuals;
- Contains personal information about any other individual;
- Violates the privacy of any other individual or entity;
- Contains viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may adversely affect the operation of the Associations system or a third party's computer;
- Contains unauthorized copies of third parties' works.
You understand and agree that the Association will remove postings that contain objectionable material or otherwise violate the foregoing Community Rules and Regulations. Use of distribution lists in electronic mail or other mass electronic mailings is subject to the approval of the Association. Any unauthorized use of distribution lists is strictly prohibited and may be discontinued at the sole discretion of the Association. By participating in the Association’s website, you agree not to impersonate any person or entity or falsely represent your affiliation with any person or entity. If, in the sole discretion of the Association, you are found to be using the websites for any inappropriate or commercial purpose, the Association reserves the right to take action to end such activity. Unless the Association lets you know otherwise, you may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit all or any part of the website.
Claims Against the Association
You acknowledge and agree that:
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THE ASSOCIATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Because this website is provided to you "AS IS," you agree that the Association shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any delay in delivery of, or failure to deliver correctly, any of your communications or other information you submit using this Website. Because this Website is provided to you "AS AVAILABLE," you agree that the Association shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Website or of your ability to use it.
- The Association also disclaims any warranty that
- this Website will meet your requirements
- this Website's operation will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, and
- any information or communication that may be obtained from the use of this Website will be accurate or reliable.
- You assume the full responsibility and risk for any damage to your computer or other consequences that result from your downloading any information, software or other materials through this Website or any other website that you may link to through this website. The Association shall have no liability for any damage to your computer, including loss of data that results from your downloading any such materials. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so portions of this provision may not apply to you, but to the greatest extent possible, you do waive all implied warranties.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT THE ASSOCIATION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, USE OR DATA (EVEN IF THE ASSOCIATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), THAT RESULT FROM: (a) YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE; (b) ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR PERSONALLY-IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION OR OTHER INFORMATION IN AN UNAUTHORIZED MANNER; (c) REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE; OR (d) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THIS WEBSITE.